Pot or container plants for planting in summer can be found here: Bird cherry in a soft-walled container.
The bird cherry is ideal for dump and road planting, for pre-planting at forest edges and for the open landscape. The bird cherry is a city and an industrial festival. Native to Europe. The tree is in full bloom in April-May. Exceptionally beautiful blossom tree. Good bees and bird feeders.
Bird cherries are very undemanding, prefer deep, nutrient-rich, fresh to moderately moist soils, neutral to strongly alkaline, no waterlogging or sandy locations
- Height: 10 m high
- Crown: Crowns from broadly rounded to conical
- Trunk: diameter up to 20cm
- Root: Flat heart root system
- Blossom / fruit: white, in several clusters, single flowers approx. 2.5 cm April-May, fruits black-red, approx. 1 cm large cherries
- Leaves / needles
- Elongated egg-shaped, 5-15 cm long, golden yellow to orange-red in autumn
For inquiries about origin, please use ourcontact form.
|814 01||North German Lowlands|
|814 02||Middle and East German
Low and hill country
|814 03||Southeast German Hill
and mountainous country
|814 04||West and South German
Mountain country as well as Alps and
Vielen Dank für eure tolle Komunikation, selbst bei einer kleinst privat Bestellung
und ich habe mich sehr über die Zugabe gefreut
Habt eine sonnige Zeit mit viel Niederschlag;o)